LiveU’s new LU60 series takes the broadcast-from-anywhere experience to new heights with an abundantly rich feature set for mobile ENG over multiple wireless networks. The LU60 bonds up to 14 cellular (4G LTE / 3G), WiMAX and Wi-Fi modems to provide a resilient, broadcast-quality video uplink, packing the capabilities of an HD Satellite truck into a professional backpack.
The LU60-HDA includes 1080i HD video resolution, sub-second latency for a satellite-like experience, advanced RF technology for highly resilient transmission even when on the move in urban canyons or areas of poor cellular reception, and unique hardware / software mechanisms that enable easy and affordable worldwide roaming.
Transmitting live breaking news, sports and other events from almost anywhere around the globe has never been easier. Simply plug your HD camera into the LU60 and start your live transmission over the aggregated cellular and other links at the press of a button.
LiveU’s LU60 SPEC
- Audio / video encoder, SSD drive, cellular & wireless modems, internal battery
- Custom design, professional-grade back harness
- 1080i50/60, 720p50/60, 720p25/30, D1, Half D1, CIF
- SDI, HDMI, Analog (composite, component, S-Video), DV / IEEE- 1394
- HD/SD-SDI, PAL / NTSC (SMPTE 259M, 292, 296M), DV25, DV50, DV100, DVCAM, DVCPRO/50/100; future HDV; HDMI 1.3, full A/V auto detection
- H.264 AVC high profile
- Enhanced Efficiency AAC
- RTP/RTCP, MPEG2-TS
- Up to 14 4G LTE / 3G cellular, Wi-Fi or WiMAX, Dual-Ethernet, Dual-Satellite (BGAN)
- 4G LTE, HSPA+, HSUPA, HSDPA, UMTS, CDMA EVDO Rev 0/A/B, Mobile WiMAX, Wi-Fi 802.11 a,b,g & n (with MIMO)
INTEGRATED ANTENNA ARRAY:
- Benefits in video quality, resiliency, coverage, operation in urban canyons, poor coverage areas, and even in crowded areas. Converts Cellular Dead Zones into Live Zones
- Vehicle-mounted; single-person carried and operated even while on the move/li>
- User can select profiles to optimize for lowest latency or highest video quality and resiliency
- Interview profile: as low as under 1 sec
- Other profiles: compensating for fluctuations in network performance
- Continuous audio even when network capacity drops significantly
- Multiple field units can transmit to the same server and output to multiple SDI, FME, H.264 streams
DUAL SIM PORTS PER MODEM:
- Supports 1 or 2 standard SIM ports per modem, allowing roaming as well as local operations
- Internal battery: At least 1. 5 hrs of continuous transmission
- Anton Bauer/IDX/Sony batteries: integral in the backpack support for all leading battery systems Vehicle Lighter input: 12VDC
- AC: 100V to 240V
- Full monitoring and control using touch-screen UI with lock-screen option
- Full remote control from server side, from smartphones, laptops, etc.
- Video preview; per-network cellular connectivity status inc. RSSI, throughput, network delay, etc.
- Fast File Transfer (FTP) for fast upload of pre-recorded material from anywhere into the workflow.
- IFB (return audio channel from studio), Store & Forward, local recording on the transmitting unit, on external storage devices, recording on the server side
RESILIENCY AND QUALITY:
- Top video quality and resiliency through automatic dynamic algorithms such as automatic Adaptive Bit Rate
- (ABR) over Constant Bit Rate (CBR) or Variable Bit Rate (VBR), video encoding and VBR video encoding are set automatically; automatic Forward Error Correction (FEC) etc.
- 25 x 36 x 11.5 cm / 9.84 x 14.17 x 4.5 inches
- ~5kg / ~11.5lbs with battery